The third Hummocks Retreat was held last weekend. Another successful event.
We had 30 attend. Plus the Michael and Henwood family helpers.
This year’s workshops:
- Needle Felted Name Badges
- Indigo Dye
- Thoughtful drawing
- Drop Spindles
- spiral crochet
- Sock knitting
- glass paining
- Colour in Weave samplers
Once more a cross generational event with pre teens to those in their 80’s attending. Many friendships made and lots of making and learning.
Thank you to:
- Hummocks Station and the Michael Family
- Our wonderful instructors
- The volunteers in the kitchen
- Peter and Fern who looked after the kitchen.
- Rosemary and Kate for co-organising.
- Those who sent me photos for the video
- And all the attendees.
See you all next year ❤️