As a paper and stationary addict I have a rather large stash of gadgets, papers, stickers, adhesives etc…
In todays mini tutorial I want to show you how to recycle pretty paper into a useful little envelope. Today I am packing kits for the Corner 2 Corner class I’m running on Thinkific. I needed a little package to hold together some tapestry needles and stitch markers.
These envelopes are simple to make and a great way of repurposing interesting paper.
Constructing the envelopes
- Cut a square of paper 15cm x 15cm.
- On each of the four sides score a line 8cm from each corner, across to the adjacent side 8cm from the opposite corner.
- Cut the little triangles out where the score lines cross.
- Round the corners (if desired)
- Fold three sides of the envelope in. Where they intersect either glue of place a sticker over them, to hold in place.