Knit Spin Weave is still open regular hours. Initially I really did not comprehend the severity of this virus. I had been observing all the recommendations to protect others but it really hadn’t sunk in. After listening to ABC radio this morning and hearing the death rate is 10x that of the flu, I had a bit of a wake up moment.
How am I protecting myself and others from infection?
- I am washing my hands frequently
- I am following guidelines as issued.
- I have had a flu shot
- I am wiping down surfaces, frequently
- I am reducing the amount of physical cash I touch.
- I am observing social distancing.
- I am not hoarding and overstocking groceries.
- I am continuing to stay positive and calm.
- I am taking care of my physical and mental health.
- I am limiting my social media and media time.
- I am staying calm and crafting on.
I offer email, text and messaging orders
Payment is via online invoicing through Square or bank transfer.
To limit trips to the post office I will be posting only twice a week.
If you are in Clare, Spalding or Jamestown. Contactless home delivery is available at no cost.
How can you protect me?
Please do not visit if you feel unwell. I am asthmatic and have a husband who also has health issues.
Don’t buy all the food and toilet paper
Talk about other things too. ❣️
Smile laugh and know that we are all in this together.
Be alert, not alarmed.